Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with safe, gentle, high-quality dental care. We understand that you or your child may feel anxious about visiting the dentist. We are sensitive to your needs, and it is our goal to make you feel comfortable visiting our practice while providing the best care possible.
Your first visit is all about you: your comfort, your happiness, and your health
During your first visit, we will provide the following:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Oral cancer screening
- The Dr. will perscribe nescessary x-rays and review those with you
- A treatment plan will then be created, specific to your dental needs and the Dr. will answer any questions you may have
- Periodontal screening to determine what type of cleaning you may need
- The hygienist will complete hygiene treatment and recommend any further treatment
Bring your smile, but also remember to bring these with you to your first appointment
- Your completed patient information form
- Your insurance card
Regular checkups are an important part of maintaining a healthy smile!
The American Dental Association recommends a visit to your dentist every six months for regular checkups and routine teeth cleanings to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
We understand you have a busy schedule, so when you’re preparing to visit our office, please remember your appointments can last between 45 and 90 minutes.